- Best Practices
- Fiduciary September
- Campaign for Investors
Campaign for Investors
The Campaign for Investors is a groundbreaking national initiative to educate and empower investors and financial advisors on working together to serve investors’ best interests.
Overseen by the Institute for the Fiduciary Standard, the Campaign will provide tools and resources to educate investors on their rights when working with an advisor, as well as provide advisors with the guidance they need to best meet their clients’ interests and remain essential in an increasingly competitive industry.
News from the Campaign
- May 24, 2016 — Institute Launches Campaign for Investors
- May 12, 2016 — Campaign for Investors Program Schedule
- May 11, 2016 — Aguilar, Borzi, Bogle to Help Launch Campaign for Investors May 24
- Forbes — June 9, 2016: Five Ways To Avoid Financial Adviser Fraud)
- WGN Morning News — June 2, 2016: Terry Savage on financial trust
- Huffington Post — May 30, 2016: Campaign for Investors: Help for You
- Market Watch — May 26, 2016: John Bogle says extend ‘clients first’ fiduciary rule to all investors
- Chicago Tribune — May 26, 2016: Fiduciary rule can’t come soon enough for retirement investors
- Benefits Pro — May 26, 2016: What I can’t tell you about my dinner with Phyllis Borzi
- Financial Planning — May 25, 2016: Fiduciary rule won support from a surprising contingent
- ThinkAdvisor — May 25, 2016: DOL Will Rely on Consumers, Advisors to Help Enforce Fiduciary Rule: Borzi
- Wealth Management — May 25, 2016: Institute for Fiduciary Standard Launches ‘Campaign for Investors’
- FiduciaryNews.com — May 24, 2016: Bogle: “New Fiduciary Rule is Just the Beginning”
- Philly.com — May 24, 2016: Vanguard’s Bogle lauds new fiduciary-duty standard for retirement advice
- Investment News — May 24, 2016: Err on the side of caution with DOL fiduciary rule, Phyllis Borzi advises
Why an InstituteThe rationale for an Institute for the Fiduciary Standard is straightforward: The fiduciary standard is important, representing ideas central to our form of government and free market economy; it is under significant pressures from market forces that could sharply limit its reach; no other entity is solely focused on preserving and promoting the fiduciary standard. More...